Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: NEW POST - PAPALEO - FALL COLORS IN THE FOOTHILLS

NEW POST - PAPALEO - FALL COLORS IN THE FOOTHILLS





"X SHOT" information
Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
ISO - 2000
Shutter Speed - 1/160 sec.
F/stop - 20
Lens - 70/200 zoom

I got a chance to go out and take photos of the fall colors in the Denver foothills area. My college roommate, Rob Brown, was passing through town. Rob is also a photographer so we went out on a couple of day trips. The colors were pretty nice at Guanella Pass, Squaw Pass and Kenosha Pass.














Ken Papaleo Photographer
High Country Coloring
303-674-0615


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive