Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Rocky Mountain National Park - Estes Park, Colorado

Rocky Mountain National Park - Estes Park, Colorado







"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
ISO - 200
Shutter - 1/60 sec
F/stop - 5.6
Lens - 70/200 zoom
Tripod was used with this shot.




























"X Shot" location and information.
1. From Denver and the east, take U.S. 34 from Loveland, CO or U.S. 36 from Boulder through Estes 
    Park Colorado.
2. Drive time about 2 hours.
3. Trail Ridge road has winter closers in effect. The road opened in 1932.
4. Even with the closures, this is a fun time to visit the park because its not crowded.



All photos for sale, contact e-mail address below.


Ken Papaleo
Colorado Nature Photographer
303-674-0615



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive