Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Colorado - A Vacation at the Beach in Cayucos California.

Colorado - A Vacation at the Beach in Cayucos California.




"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon Rebel
ISO - 100
Shutter - 1/500 sec.
F/stop - 5.6
Lens - EF-18/55 zoom


  My family went on vacation to the beach at Cayucos California last week. Not wanting to be bothered bringing all my camera gear on a plane, I decided to just bring my Canon Rebel with a 18-55 zoom lens. All the photos below were taking with this camera. It was strange not having the assortment of glass available.  My "X Shot" came at day-break, right after a thunder storm past through, producing a rainbow. The light was hitting the ocean waves but no wear else, so I took my readings from those highlights. I love Colorado and all it offers in it's beauty but it was nice to photograph something different.



OTHER IMAGES FROM THIS SHOOT.






































Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0615


Nothing like Vacation.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive