Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Colorado - Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park.

Colorado - Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park.



"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 800
Shutter -1/1600
F/stop - 5.6
Lens - 500 mm
Note - tripod was used for this shot.

This is the third post from my recent visit to Rocky Mountain National Park, it was before they opened Trail Ridge Road. A combination of early morning light, snow and some nice clouds make this photo of Longs Peak my "X Shot"





























Ken Papaleo
Colorado Scenic Photographer
kenpapaleo@highcountrycoloring.com
303-674-0615




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive