Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Colorado - Day Tripper 8 - Guanella Pass, Georgetown.

Colorado - Day Tripper 8 - Guanella Pass, Georgetown.


"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 100
Shutter Speed - 1/250 sec
F/stop - 8
Lens - 16/35 mm zoom


Guanella Pass is about one hour away from my home. I wanted to see what kind of wildflowers were up there. Pam and I went there twice, once in the morning and again late afternoon. I did not find any fields of flowers, but small groups or individual plants could be found easily. We even saw a moose!
If your not into flowers you could always go hiking with about a hundred of your newest friends. Check out the last photo, it was shot on a Friday morning at 7:30 am.

















Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
kenpapaleo@highcountrycoloring.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive