Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Papaleo Best Of Year of 2019

Papaleo Best Of Year of 2019


I'm now into my third year of my terminal cancer. It has kept me from doing much photography. I only got out a few times. At the end of each year I post a blog of my best photos. Not very many photos this year. My blog has had 98,000 hits so fare. My goal is to reach 100,000 before I die. I want to thank everybody who has taking a look. Praying that I can get out a few more times in 2020.










Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0615




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive