Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms, South Carolina.

Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms, South Carolina.






"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 400
Shutter - 1/125 sec.
F/stop - 22
Lens - 16/35 mm



LOCATION 
1. Isle of Palms, South Carolina.
2. Wild Dunes Resort.


CHALLENGE
I spent a week at this resort with my wife, our daughter (3 months pregnant) and her husband.
My goal was to get a real nice photo of them being pregnant with their fist child.


SOLUTION
The next to the last day of our stay turned out to be perfect. There was a tropical storm named Alberto, off shore producing great clouds for background. We went down to the beach in the late afternoon, just before the clouds moved in. The light was nice and we found a great private spot on a dune.


OTHER SHOTS FROM THIS AREA



























Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0615



About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive