Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Colorado - Fall Starts in the Foothills west of Denver.

Colorado - Fall Starts in the Foothills west of Denver.




"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 400
Shutter - 1/500 sec.
F/stop - 16
Lens - 70/200 zoom


The beginning off fall has started in the foothills west of Denver. My route took me from Evergreen, through Squaw Pass, down to Idaho Springs and ending at the top of Guanella Pass, in Georgetown. These areas should be pretty nice by the last week in September. I'm heading out to Steamboat Springs for three days, the colors up there should be pretty nice by now.
















Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0614



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive