Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Colorado - Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs.

Colorado - Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs.


"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 200
Shutter - 1/250 sec.
F/stop - 16
Lens - 70/200 mm 2.8 zoom


Over the summer months I have been going to locations that I usually shoot in the fall or winter months, Garden of the Gods is the last in this series.  I went there on a clear sky-blue day and not much haze.  Even though it's not very big, it offered big results. The only problem is it gets packed out with cars and parking becomes a big problem. My "X Shot came as the sun was setting in the west. The rocks glowed bright red and stood out real nice from the blue sky.















Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0615




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive