Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Art Work for The Outdoor Studio Tour, Evergreen, Colorado.

Art Work for The Outdoor Studio Tour, Evergreen, Colorado.


"X Shot" Information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 400
Shutter - 1/250 sec.
F/stop - 11
Lens - 70/200 zoom
Note - This is a B & W print that I painted with Marshall Photo Oil Colors.


This up coming weekend is the Evergreen Outdoor Studio Tour, so I decided to run images of my hand colored black and white photos. After shooting a good image, a print is made. I then paint parts of it, only using Q-Tips that I make from tooth picks and cotton. Some pieces take a short time while others are very time consuming. 

The Outdoor Studio Tour is where 30 Evergreen Artist open the personal studios to the general public, for a weekend. If your in the Denver area, you might want to check it out. You can find information about the tour at www.evergreenopendoorstudios.com.  If you come up, make sure you come and say hello.


























Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0615






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive