Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Sullivan Logan Stewart meets his family, September 17th, 2013, Lakewood, Colorado.

Sullivan Logan Stewart meets his family, September 17th, 2013, Lakewood, Colorado.



"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 2000
Shutter - 1/65 sec.
F/stop - 5.6
Lens - 24/700 zoom.

For those of you who have followed my blog for over a year, you might remember when my daughter, Jamie and her husband, Andy, lost their son, Logan, last July, right after birth. Logan just lived over 50 minutes. We all knew before hand that he would be with The Lord in a very short time, but when Logan passed away, we were all devastated.

September 17, 2013, their son, Sullivan, was born. He is very healthy and their all doing fine. These photos show Sullivan meeting his family, right after birth. He was born on my wife's birthday, a great gift for Pam and the rest of us. For nine months we waited for this little guy, he won't make us forget Logan, but he has brought love back into a lot of broken hearths. With Gods love, we will all enjoy
watching this baby change our lives for ever.

Photo Note. Sullivan was born around 11 pm, so no natural light and the lighting, very nice and moody, wasn't great for photos. Not wanting to use a strobe, I pushed the ISO to 2000 and than changed everything to black and white. This took out all the crazy coloring and made nice images.























































Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0615


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive