Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: Fall Colors, Denver, Colorado.

Fall Colors, Denver, Colorado.



"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 200
Shutter - 1/125 sec
F/stop - 22
Lens - 70/200 zoom.


Challenge.
The fall colors have left the mountains and most of the foothills, so it was time to take the search down the hill. Seeking out good color and locations, down in Denver, would be my goal.

Solution.
 I have spent  a lot of time in this area, when I was a photographer for the Rocky Mountain News, so my search was pretty easy. City parks and Open Space, are usually a good bet. Nice trees, maybe water and rocks, all help. The best thing to do is take your time and really look at the location, foreground and background and then compose you photo. There is still some nice color in the Front Range, if you want to shoot some nice pics. 





































Ken Papaleo
Colorado landscape Photographer.
303-674-0615



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive