Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: A Wonderful Soul Goes to Heaven, Aurora, Colorado.

A Wonderful Soul Goes to Heaven, Aurora, Colorado.





Logan
8/09/12

On this day our grandson Logan was born. Even though he only lived less than an hour, his short life has changed us all. He showed us what is important and not to worry about things we can't control.
We must cherish every moment we have with our family and don't let the earthly things get in our way! Jamie and Andy, and the rest of the family and friends, will get through this, with the love of GOD, but we all will have a hole in our heart!  I'm called "Papa" by my four grand children and love playing with them but will look forward to the day in heaven, when Logan can play with Papa. 

Logan got a direct pass to heaven and will not have to go through the trials and tribulations here on earth. Those he left behind, are the ones who will miss him and hurt the most!  Thank you God for letting Logan spend some time with his mommy and daddy!

WE ALL LOVE YOU LOGAN AND HAVE FUN IN HEAVEN!
Love Papa







About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive