Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: In search of possible "Note Card" Photos, Evergreen, Colorado.

In search of possible "Note Card" Photos, Evergreen, Colorado.



"X Shot" information.
Camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO - 400
Shutter - 1/500 sec.
F/stop - 8
Lens - 16/35 zoom

Challenge.
My photography is sold at the Evergreen Galley, Evergreen, Colorado. Note cards are one of the things available at this location, so every season, I go out on a shoot, to up date my file of Evergreen images.
It had snowed so it was time for my winter search.


Solution. 
When searching for note card images, I go to places that are popular and scenic. In Evergreen it is the lake or some open space park. This time I picked Alderfer Three Sisters Park, right on Evergreen Parkway. Most of my photos came from here but some were found situations, while I was driving around.  After my shoot is complete, I send proofs to the gallery owner, for her input on what she thinks might make a good card. Haven't  heard back yet but the one I like is the "X Shot".































Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0615



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive