Ken Papaleo: X Marks the Shot: It's Going to be a Girl, Arvada, Colorado.

It's Going to be a Girl, Arvada, Colorado.


  My daughter Kelley and her husband, Eric, are due in June, with their third child. It was time to find out the sex of the baby. With two girls, they were hoping for a boy. When the box was opened, it became evident that a third girl was on her way. I started to think how cool it would be to have three girls. The bond and friendship they would have, would be great. They would have each others back and always be best friends. I know the kids were a little disappointed but we don't get to pick. Who knows what great things God has planed for her. She will be loved and protected by her loving parents and the rest of her family. We can't wait to she her, she will be as beautiful as her two sisters and it's a good thing that Eric is their father, he is a state strongman champion and will watch over them like a hawk and give his life to protect them, if needed. Now its time to pick a name, I like "Bailey"




















Ken Papaleo
Colorado Photographer
303-674-0615

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
I worked for the Rocky Mountain News for 28 years, until they went out of business. I now do freelance work, post this weekly blog, ski and play with my four grand children. I still have the love to get out and take photographs, which brings me great peace and comfort.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive